The tradition of adorning yourself with your birthstone is done to invite luck and prosperity into your life. Each month covets its very own gemstones, brimming with timeless elegance ancient wisdom and unparalleled charm.
Elevate your personal style and unlock the secrets of these exquisite gems of destiny that have enchanted civilizations throughout history.
- January - Garnet, typically red but can come in various colours. It is associated with love, friendship and protection.
- February - Amethyst, a purple variety of quartz that is believed to bring peace, courage and stability.
- March - Aquamarine a pale blue or greenish-blue beryl gemstone that represents calmness, courage and communication.
- April – Clear quartz & Diamond, both symbolise strength, purity and unity.
- May - Emerald, these are green beryl gemstones associated with fertility, rebirth and love.
- June - Pearl & Moonstone: Pearls symbolise purity and courage. Moonstone is associated with feminine energy and emotional well-being.
- July - Ruby, a pink to red corundum gemstone that symbolises love, joy and vitality.
- August - Peridot a bright green gemstone associated with protection, joy and prosperity.
- September - Sapphire, this corundum gemstone occurs in many colours, blue sapphires are the most famous. They symbolize wisdom, loyalty and nobility.
- October - Opal & Tourmaline: October has two birthstones. Opals represent hope and creativity, while tourmalines in their many colours are associated with healing and protection.
- November - Citrine & Topaz: Citrine is a yellow quartz gemstone symbolising prosperity and happiness, while topaz represents strength and healing.
- December - Turquoise & Tanzanite: Turquoise is associated with protection and good fortune, tanzanite represents transformation and spirituality
It's important to note that the meanings and associations of birthstones can vary across different cultures and belief systems.